Buy eBook. Buy Hardcover. Buy Softcover.
FAQ Policy. About this Textbook Progress continues in the theoretical treatment of surfaces and processes on surfaces based on first-principles methods, i.
Functional Molecular Structures on
Show all. From the reviews of the first edition: "The book is very well suited for any surface scientist Show next xx. Recommended for you. Search Advanced.
A Microscopic Perspective
Current Journals. Archive Journals. All Journals.
New Titles. Pick and Choose. Literature Updates. For Members. For Librarians. RSS Feeds.
- Ciba Foundation Symposium 89 - Temperamental Differences in Infants and Young Children?
- Atomic force microscopy in biomaterials surface science.
- From Word to Kindle (Revised 3rd Edition).
- The Hannaria Series Book 1: Out of the Gray.
Chemistry World. Education in Chemistry. Open Access. Historical Collection.
- Log in to Wiley Online Library.
- LiNbO3 surfaces from a microscopic perspective - IOPscience.
- Microscopic Force Increased at the University of Limerick Supported by NT-MDT;
- The Professor (Penguin Classics);
- The book de Saturnio Latinorum Versu. Add pages;
- Materials science.
Theoretical Surface Science: A Microscopic Perspective - Axel Gross - Google книги
Low temperature surface chemistry and nanostructures. The Surface Science of Biomaterials and Processes. The surface science of enzymes. Computation with DNA on surfaces.
Influence of Surface Science on other Disciplines. New Materials via Surface Processing. Clusters as new materials. Frontiers in the Modeling of Surface Processes.
Download Theoretical Surface Science A Microscopic Perspective
Is it possible? Will it be useful? Surface Dynamics Growth and Etching. Understanding crystal growth in vacuum and beyond.
Real time chemical dynamics at surfaces.
Related Theoretical Surface Science: A Microscopic Perspective
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved